Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I left my heart in Bozeman!

I started 2012: By celebrating the even in Brookings, SD with friends; driving 13.5 hours to Bozeman, MT with my best friend; Snowboarding on a real mountain again!(and faceplanting into my helmet); Visiting Yellowstone and seeing Elk, coyotes, bison, and hot springs; Relaxing sore muscles in the Boiling River with my best friend and a new friend; Taking third at trivia night; Taking 8 shots of Jack and yelling a little; Making two new friends who are now hooked on Big Buck Hunter; Having insane D&D and Dragon Age RPG adventures; Lugging hay bales; Seeing cats, dogs, llamas, horses and sheeple; Settlers of Catan; Giving the GPs homebrew; Dancing like an idiot; Playing my first ever RPG with a DM younger than I; Meeting someone as wacky as myself; Getting dice thrown at me by Trea; Becoming Skeezie Steve[Steezy Steve] for a day on the mountain; Hooking a girl on Top Gear(inorite?!); Visiting the Montana Aleworks!; Visiting Ted'sBob's Burgers!; Quoting 300 Rifftrax endlessly; Making nerd jokes and having people laugh :O! Dropping a mile in altitude in one day! And... leaving my heart in Bozeman, MT(what a wonderful place!)[It's a terrible place to live and visitors shouldn't move there permanently].[No comment].
Steezy Steve in action with his Zumiez
The helmet is a good investment.
If you find my heart please mail to...

1 comment:

  1. Trea has more dice for you, unless you're too chicken to come back...

    --JD

    ReplyDelete